The power of music and how it affect's our daily lives


 Music has the ability to take us to a time or place that makes our soul happy. It can bring back memories of our first boyfriend or girlfriend. You know that first teenage love. Every couple had a song. What about cruising around town with your friends on a Saturday night? Snoop Dogg’s “Gin and Juice” was the song me and my best friend blared out of her black Iroc Z. What about the song that you played at your wedding or the song that became your anthem as you traversed troubled waters? Music has the ability to make people feel.
headphones, bluetooth headphones, wireless headphones, headset, running headset, bluetooth wireless headphones for exercise

The music I listen to depends on my mood and what I may be doing at the moment. When I’m riding down an ole dirt road, I may blast some country music. If I am getting ready to go out with my girlfriends, I will listen to the current dance music. Why? Because it sets the mood for the night I am going to have. When I work out at the gym, it’s going to be rock all the way. I connect my wireless headset, turn on Pandora, hit the treadmill and get lost. Before I realize it I have spent an hour pounding it out at a steady rhythm that matches the beat of the music I was listening to.

So why do we listen to music as we work out?

I would venture to say it is the ability to get lost in music as we allow the stress of the day melt away. Everywhere I look, regardless if it’s at the gym or at the harbor; people are plugged into music as they walk or jog. Are there benefits to listening to music as we exercise? While I am not a scientist or Doctor I would say from personal experience the answer is yes.
bluetooth wireless heaphone, beats, jabird, wireless stereo headset, stereo headphones, bluetooth wireless stereo
First off, if you are anything like me, exercise seems more of a chore. We know that leading a healthy lifestyle is detrimental to our overall health, yet so many of us procrastinate. Getting to the gym or park is the hardest part; once you are there it’s all downhill after that. For me, listening to music just simply makes the task at hand more enjoyable. I will forget that my legs are hurting or that I am out of breath as long as I have my wireless headset and Pandora on my phone.

What can music do for you today? What memories can it wrap you in? Who do you share your music with? How does it make you feel to turn your favorite song on after a long day at work? Does the stress just float on away with every chord you hear and every melody you sing along with?

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. I was pinning away for such type of blogs, thanks for posting this for us. http://www.continuedinnovation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your blog and found it very helpful and informative for music freaks like me. Thanks for this wonderful information. Well, if someone is looking to buy the best headphones at an affordable cost then there are many options available in the market and I'd love to recommend this list of headphones under $100. I bet you will find the best one for your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m very happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!!
    I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you book marked to
    check out new things in your site. Visit:- best gaming earbuds

    ReplyDelete